I bought a song called “Merry Christmas” from itunes that I love and just found a video that someone made using the same song, so I'm so excited to post it. (Ok, so I have really grown addicted to youtube lately!) I decided I want to make a video like this next Christmas for sure.
The first time I heard this song I started sobbing. Next Christmas, oh boy... I will be a huge blubber baby knowing our little girl is waiting for us, and that we don't have to much longer. Merry Christmas!
Friday, December 8, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
China in our Hearts
We feel so blessed that through this adoption process we have truly seen God work many miracles in order to bring our family together. When people ask us; “Why international adoption?” The answer is easy, “Because our daughter is in China.” -Andrea

No comments:
Post a Comment