Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
China in our Hearts
We feel so blessed that through this adoption process we have truly seen God work many miracles in order to bring our family together. When people ask us; “Why international adoption?” The answer is easy, “Because our daughter is in China.” -Andrea


8 comments:
Great Video. I like the fishing boat and cake pictures.
Awesome video you guys! What a beautiful keepsake. We hope this happens soon for you. We love you and can't wait to meet her!
wonderful wonderful. And those who wait on the LORD will not grow weary! Thank you for being faithful to your call!
Inspiring. There must be special blessings for those who have to wait so long and go so far to bring their family together.
Andrea I loved watching the video again. So sweet and touching. Can't wait to meet little Lizzie Ming in person! :)
Your daughter will love watching this over and over when she is older.
What an amazing video. The cake pictures are too cute and show how your family is already changing her life before meeting her in person. I am so excited for all three of you! Love you.
This was unbelievably moving Andrea. I just loved watching it...we are so so happy for you. And truly can't wait to see photos of her home with her family!
Post a Comment