I really think I have the best friends. Every time we move (and it has been a lot) I always have been blessed with great friends!
Anyway... these cuties gave me a shower and it was awesome. The shower had a China theme and ladybugs, because ladybugs are a symbol of good luck and adoption in China.
There are way to many people to thank and I don't want to leave anyone out so I will just say a huge thank you to all of you girls that did this for me. If I get some time I will come back and update with more details. It was I night I will never forget! Big hugs!!
Anyway... these cuties gave me a shower and it was awesome. The shower had a China theme and ladybugs, because ladybugs are a symbol of good luck and adoption in China.
There are way to many people to thank and I don't want to leave anyone out so I will just say a huge thank you to all of you girls that did this for me. If I get some time I will come back and update with more details. It was I night I will never forget! Big hugs!!

1 comment:
I would have loved to have been there :) At least I was in spirit.. What a wonderful group of ladies and how giving and kind they are. We are all blessed because of their goodness.
Post a Comment