Hi family & friends,
Thanks for reading our email and dropping by. I know I have been so poor at staying in contact with so many of our wonderful friends. Please forgive me and know I think of you often.
I had disabled our adoption blog for the last year or so because there was not much to report. We are hoping that will change, so it's back up again and this time public. Thanks for stopping by. -Andrea
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
China in our Hearts
We feel so blessed that through this adoption process we have truly seen God work many miracles in order to bring our family together. When people ask us; “Why international adoption?” The answer is easy, “Because our daughter is in China.” -Andrea

2 comments:
I am just balling listening to that Christmas song! Oh my gosh! I can clearly remember the way we felt when Ryder's birthmom changed her mind. That was the hardest week of our life. I'm sure now will be the hardest of yours too. Hang in there, lots of prayers are being said. I wish I were there to put my arms around you like you were there for me in Arizona. Love you guys! -Camy
OK, here is Poppa Heid writing a positive comment to your blog! This does not happen very often, but please know that I do a lot of lurking on blogs without actually writing. I enlisted all of the ward in our fast today. I have great peace thinking about this and knowing the Father in Heaven is in charge and knows what he is doing. I love D&C 101:16. Substitue the name Xiu in for Zion and see how that sounds.
Call us no matter what hour for updates.
Post a Comment