Monday, June 8, 2009

Date Moved UP


Travel plans have changed and we now leave on Monday! We are freaking out because our Visa's (and passports) are still not here. They "should" be here on Friday, and we leave on Monday. We are a little worried to say the least!


It used to only take 1-2 days to get a China visa, but since swine flu, they now take 6 business days. Uggg!!


Pray that our Visa's get here, please...

5 comments:

grammatracy said...

Wow, how did that happen?? Were you able to change your flights ok? We are praying for your visa's. Love you guys...be looking for a little pkg from us :)

Joab Meyer said...

will do!!!!

JMCS said...

I am so excited for you guys and Ming is SO adorable! I hope that your passports come in time. I can imagine you must be reaking out. Poor thing, like you don't already have enough things to worry about.

We can't wait to follow your journey to your daughter.

I used to live in Charlotte too. We moved to upsate NY 5 years ago. I lived in South Charlotte for a long time and then moved to the University area and then hubby and I lived in Huntersville before we came to NY.

Take care sweetie and good luck!

hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

Oops, I meant freaking out, not reaking out (lol).

KaDee said...

let us know when you get it!

China in our Hearts

We feel so blessed that through this adoption process we have truly seen God work many miracles in order to bring our family together. When people ask us; “Why international adoption?” The answer is easy, “Because our daughter is in China.” -Andrea

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map