Thursday, June 18, 2009

I LOVE JET BLUE!




We had angels tonight as flight attendants! JFK was behind because of weather so all arriving flights were delayed. We were scheduled to leave at 9:30, two and a half hours late. Our pilot called in to somewhere to see if we could get moved up in the flight pattern because we were transferring to China. We got to leave at 9:00!
The awesome attendants told us we were probably not going to make it, but they would try. They moved us to row 2 (not first class) and asked everyone on the plane to stay seated so we could exit first. I ran ahead and Danny and Connor got the bags. We got in our cardio for the week! Not on the plane yet, but not last in line either! We are, however, the only ones sweating!
Connor is excited because our plane has two floors. I told him we would not be visiting the top. :)I'm thinking when the plane empties the pilot will probably let him walk up (to first class) and check out the full beds!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

China in our Hearts

We feel so blessed that through this adoption process we have truly seen God work many miracles in order to bring our family together. When people ask us; “Why international adoption?” The answer is easy, “Because our daughter is in China.” -Andrea

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map