Thursday, June 18, 2009

We are going to China, just not today.

After two hours of flight we had to turn around and head back to JFK because of airplane problems. We are now sitting in the plane waiting to know what is going on. It made us a little nervous to see our runway lined with fire trucks when we landed, but I think that might be protocal when a plane returns.

This is a huge plane, so it's not like they can put everyone in a hotel. I don't know what's going to happen, but at this point I would love to have a bed.

Keep you updated. I hope these posts are working. I'm sending the updates through my phone. Sorry if there are double posts.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

China in our Hearts

We feel so blessed that through this adoption process we have truly seen God work many miracles in order to bring our family together. When people ask us; “Why international adoption?” The answer is easy, “Because our daughter is in China.” -Andrea

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map