Monday, July 6, 2009

Not much to report....

Well, there really wasn't a lot to report from today, but I got a few "nasty-grams" from family last time I missed a post!  We made a crucial mistake today and let Jiji fall asleep in the stroller for a second nap.  It is now 10 pm and she is WIRED, and we are exhausted.  Andrea has been holding her and singing for the last hour, then I tried giving her a bottle to help her sleep.  It was successful in turning the screams into giggles.  I keep forgetting to take some pictures of her crying.....just doesn't seem appropriate!
 
We had to take a break from the local cuisine today and hit Subway.  It was a nice change of pace and worth the premium price.  Connor and I hit the pool this evening and he has been working on his back flips into the pool.  He loves showing off....must get that from Grandpa Heid.  Ok, apparenty it is my turn to rock the babe again....

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I am loving all the updates. We couldn't be more excited for you all that you get to call her your own and finally hold her! We can't wait to meet her.

China in our Hearts

We feel so blessed that through this adoption process we have truly seen God work many miracles in order to bring our family together. When people ask us; “Why international adoption?” The answer is easy, “Because our daughter is in China.” -Andrea

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map